Turner Broadcasting chairman Steve Marcopoto has won the 2000 MEDIA
Open, pipping Morgan Banks boss Russell Yeomans and Cedric Marginedes
of Star TV by two strokes.
The event, jointly sponsored by Morgan Banks and Reader's Digest,
attracted a record field of 75 golfers who revelled in the winter
sunshine at the Discovery Bay Course in Hong Kong.
It was a bittersweet day for Russell Yeomans. As co-sponsor, he was
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events