Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned that Manulife is looking for a new regional creative agency and is seeking to consolidate its creative business in Asia.
The Canadian-based insurance giant named Deloitte-owned Heat as the global creative agency for Manulife and its sister-firm John Hancock last July, but now is looking to streamline its Asian agency roster.
Manulife works with more than eight different agencies across the region, from Mcgarrybowen in Hong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events