The business events industry is unlikely to be shaken amidst a new political landscape for Malaysia after the country’s ruling coalition of 61 years, Barisan Nasional, fell to the opposition Pakatan Harapan in last week’s historic election win.
The stock market has remained stable and investor interest resilient despite uncertainties after the election outcome.
For suppliers in the business events industry, the election could mean better days ahead. On top of new...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events