The news comes as the national carrier moves to establish itself as a premium airline following a reported net loss of US$814 million in its last fiscal year. The inaugural A380 flight to London will commence on 1 July.
The new logo, designed by Landor, is a departure in that it does not use red, which was incorporated in the old design by Johan Design in 1987.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events