“This is the first time in 20 years we have done such a thing,” said the newly elected head of the MAA and managing director of MEC, Vince Cheng pictured.
The memo was also sent to ad agencies and major advertisers, two industry groups directly effected by TV pricing practices that have spiraled out of control since the fourth quarter of last year.
The MAA is not telling TV broadcasters...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events