Luxury’s main principles won’t change, but the rise of Generation Z as the most important customer group along with rapidly changing consumer preferences towards individuality will make the expression of luxury look very different in the future.
In 2020, the consumer’s perspective is often left out when brands create luxury experiences. Decisions on which experience to offer are often made in the boardroom without real consumer insights. As a result, many brands make assumptions about...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events