The digital house, where users can access customised content based on their usage and feelings, includes 12 rooms, each representing the different emotions that the brand's Skin Treats fragrances supposedly evoke.
Each room features fragrance, beauty, fashion and lifestyle content, which the brand and agency developed to inspire Lux lovers to share their own content, such as makeup tips. People can also join the community to post comments and photos, as well as share,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events