VietJet’s managing director Luu Duc Khanh said Google would help the airline understand passenger behaviour and give it access to digital solutions that will help it tap potential customers in new markets.
“Aviation is a very competitive industry and we believe technology will give us an advantage. Google will be our advisor on many things including strategy,” he said. However, Khanh remained vague on the details of the recently signed memorandum of understanding MOU...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events