Over the last 12 to 18 months, Now TV has closed the gap on i-Cable, boosting its subscriber base to around 610,000 although it's worth noting 60,000 are estimated to be free subscribers compared with i-Cable's 770,000, on the back of a series of savvy 'exclusive' deals with leading content providers.
According to industry forecasts, the recent deal for what is arguably the world's most-watched annual sporting competition, could herald a seismic shift in viewers from i-Cable to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events