The shift arises because global agency networks are headhunting multilingual locals to run brand-side marketing teams, according to the firm.
“A few years ago we observed a notable increase in Asian brands seeking international agencies,” Mike Thorne, Pearlfinders’ product director, told Campaign Asia-Pacific. “Initially, only a few global networks were able to capitalise on this demand, but more recently many of the big-name players have established credible operations across Greater China, Singapore and Malaysia.”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events