But what does the ruling mean for content owners trying to access China
The ruling, which the Chinese authorities say they will appeal, orders the Government to ease some of its curbs on foreign films, music and print. It follows a complaint by the US. The ruling promises to open the doors to China’s market for overseas media companies to distribute their content. At face value, the ruling sounds fair and simple, especially since...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events