But as impressive as the Games may have been, they came in a year when China contended with natural disasters, ethnic unrest, product safety scandals and the ugly side of rampant nationalism. So how effective was the world’s most expensive rebranding campaign
Throughout the world, the Games themselves were clearly seen as something that added positive attributes to Brand China, a fact that prompted FutureBrand to rank it as number one in the Rising Star...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events