When Miles Young accepted the top job at Ogilvy Mather Worldwide, he did three things.
He reminded the advertising world that he is one of its most gifted leaders. He showed that Asia is fertile ground for nurturing the network’s top talent. And he left the industry wondering whether his successor could fill an enormous pair of shoes.
Happily for Ogilvy, the network is spoilt for choice when it comes to management...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events