At a time when budgets are in freefall, deciding to start up an agency might seem crazy. But there is a logic to it. At the moment there are plenty of executives walking round with redundancy payouts in their pockets and with precious few options of rejoining the major agencies. At the same time, many cost-conscious clients are looking for cheaper options. So is now a good time to take the plunge
Some certainly seem to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events