The disturbances in Tibet, the uproar surrounding the Olympic torch relay, the Myanmar cyclone, the Sichuan earthquakes, the political drama surrounding the Olympic Games, the mainland melamine-in-the-milk scandal, last week’s terror attacks in Mumbai, the current drama being played out in Bangkok and, of course, the slow-motion train wreck of the global financial crisis.
This was a year that tested the ability of governments, organisations and enterprises to communicate well in a crisis. The results of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events