American International Assurance AIA’s hunt for a regional agency to reposition the insurance giant is understandable. After all, its parent company AIG has become a lightning rod for anti-capitalist outrage following several Government bail-outs and a scandal over bonuses.
What does a brand like this need to do to rescue its reputation A change of name or a new logo will not be enough, say branding experts. “Strong brands are all about trust,” says...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events