Integrated communications agency Lewis has announced plans to double its APAC network and practice areas while adding eight new offices and creating digital hubs in Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney.
The new offices will be in Bangkok, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Haikou, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Melbourne and Shenzhen.
The so-called 'APAC 2020 大湾区 da wan qu' plan also includes 200 new roles in analytics, SEO, paid and biddable media,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events