At least four media agencies are believed to be involved, including Mindshare and the incumbent OMD.
An internal briefing for the account is understood to have taken place on 24 February.
“Levi’s uses lots of digital and that’s going to be the focus of this pitch,” said a source close to the review.
“The spend isn’t going to be huge, but it’s definitely an appealing account because...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events