When we walked into 2014, the enthusiasm for social-media marketing was immense. Across boardrooms in Southeast Asia, communication and marketing professionals decided to “do” Facebook. Or Twitter. Or LinkedIn, YouTube or Instagram. The choice of platforms was entirely dependent on age, experience, appetite for change and, to a lesser extent, the brand industry. Before marketing and communication strategies were drawn up, digital marketers and brand managers had sketched social-media marketing into the mix.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events