The two companies have been in talks for several months, with news of a potential deal emerging in April Media, 2 April. Leo Burnett earlier scaled back its Beijing office following poor performances in the city, transferring its Li Ning account teams to Shanghai.
Leo Burnett WK Beijing Advertising, as the agency will be rebranded, will continue to be led by Guo Weijun, currently chairman, and Wang Yi, managing director. Both will report to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events