Leo Burnett has announced that Mark Tutssel, executive chairman of Leo Burnett Worldwide, is retiring after a 34-year career with the company.
He will be staying on until the end of June and will work with Nick Law, chief creative officer of Publicis Groupe, and the Leo Burnett Global Creative Council to ensure a smooth transition, the company said.
“Mark is a legend and a close personal friend, Law said in a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events