Last-click attribution has overstayed its welcome at the digital marketing party. It’s now clear that a shopper’s path to purchase involves a sequence of media touchpoints and that conversions very rarely occur on the first impression, a fact neglected by the last-click model. Giving all credit to the last signpost on the journey implies that all other touchpoints have little impact, but the simple metrics of last click have led the industry to rely on it for far...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events