This special feature, which will be published in the September issue of Campaign Asia-Pacific, will give a platform to those who are really moving things forward; who are cutting through the confusion of a fragmented industry and developing truly effective strategies for the brands they work for.
You may put forward up to four candidates, from your own company or clients’, who are under the age of 40, with an explanation as to why you feel they stand out. We are not looking for people who are at the pinnacle of their careers; we are looking for people who have achieved a lot but still have the potential to go further – onto regional and global roles.
The main points to consider in the submission are:
- The candidate’s back story – how they came to be where they are now
- What have they achieved of particular note in the past 12 months? (Highlights outside this timeframe may also be included.) This section is key.
- What they are passionate about in their work
- What sets them apart as an industry practitioner? What are they doing not just to assist the company they work for and its clients, but also take the industry forward? In short, why should people look up to them?
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style – we want to get a sense of the individual
- Comments/endorsements from supervisors/clients will strengthen the submission.
Please include a high resolution (minimum 300 dpi) professional picture.
You are asked to send nominations to David Blecken, deputy editor of Campaign Asia-Pacific at email@example.com by Friday 4 July at the latest.