The market for men's skincare products is expanding three times faster than the market for women's products, said LancÃme brand manager Apinya Sevatasai, who expects LancÃme Homme to deliver sales of 15 million baht US$363,315 in the last quarter of the year. According to industry estimates, the men's segment accounted for five per cent of the five billion baht skincare market last year. LancÃme's men's range joins those of Biotherm, Shiseido, Clarins and Clinique...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events