People think of social media sentiment as purely negative or positive, but it may not be extreme black or white in a number of cases, said Sam Olsen, CEO at Lamplight Analytics. It is in a grey spectrum depending on context.
Instagram user Mandy Chi's post in traditional Chinese began with Halfway on the CX845 JFK-HKG flight, my eye capillaries burst. Fortunately I prepared eye drops, but they stung my eyes with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events