A combination of major demographic shifts, dismal job opportunities and rising living costs has brought about the notion of the lagging 20s’. This generation of 20-somethings who appear incapable of growing up is fertile ground for mainstream entertainment. But are they lagging’ or are they simply redefining what it means to be an adult
It started in the 00s with the archetypal man-child of Judd Apatow Seth Rogen slacker-striver’ sub genre of comedies that paired...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events