SOUTH KOREA MARKET SNAPSHOT
South Korea is one of the major exporters of electronic chips, semiconductors, smartphones, automobile and shipping industry worldwide. Recent annual GDP growth in Q2 2019 is recorded at 1.1% versus 2.8% in Q2 2018. The economy has been adversely affected due to the ongoing US-China trade dispute. Currently, government spending is on rise to combat pressures from reduced export earnings on account of lower demand in electronics....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events