Miller's appointment is part of a management shuffle among News Corp's highest ranking staff, following the expected departure of Rupert Murdoch's no. 2, Peter Chernin, which was announced last month.
Miller replaces current president of Fox Interactive Media Peter Levinsohn, who oversees MySpace and News Corp's interests in online video site Hulu.
Levinsohn will retain a new role within Fox to oversee the digital delivery of its film and television content....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events