Johns, former CEO of Aegis' econometric modelling subsidiary SPI Japan, has been charged with developing SPI across 10 markets in Asia, following the success of its first office outside Japan, in Australia, two years ago. Modelling services, which can be used to help advertisers maximise the impact of their budgets across different media and marketing disciplines, are taking off as marketers come under greater pressure to demonstrate ROI, Johns noted. Everyone is saying 'I need to do...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events