Currently worth nearly US$154 billion, Japan’s entertainment and media market is predicted to grow to more than $170 billion by 2020. That compares to nearly $767 billion in the US, and $264 billion in China.
TV is not going to stop dominating Japanese advertising any time soon. PwC’s study suggests sporting events such as the Tokyo Olympics will help propel the total TV advertising market from $11.62 billion to $14 billion by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events