Japan’s first Pullman property will launch this month in Tamachi, one of the city’s business districts. The hotel has easy access to the Tokyo Tower, Haneda Airport and the Ginza area. With Pullman being a business-friendly brand, the hotel will feature four banquet rooms and meeting rooms with natural light. The biggest of them can fit up to 100 delegates in a theatre setting.
On top of that, there’s a rooftop bar on the 9th...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events