At its core, marketing is about building a relationship between a person and a company, and creating a mechanism that sustains and grows the business. That mechanism has largely become digital.
The aim of marketing always remains the same no matter what new technologies come along. Of course, that does not mean that the way marketers reach their audiences does not change.
In 2001, when Google launched in Japan, directory-type services and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events