Gone are the days when disability was a conversation reserved for charities and hospitals. As a society, we are starting to recognise that brands and agencies are accountable for representing all of us.
So I was pleased to see Maltesers’ new Braille billboard in Farringdon, London, which marked World Braille Day on 4 January.
While this represents more of an installation than an ad, it shows that this type of intimate, tactile...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events