The new hire joins from JWT, where he was the digital creative director. Prior to this, he spent six years as the senior art director for XM Singapore. Over a lengthy career, he has worked with numerous brands, including HP, Maserati, Subaru and Ferrari.
In this role, Isobar's new creative director will concentrate on both the local and regional creative strategies of the agency. He will report to Dwayne Serjeant, who was recently...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events