Global commentary would suggest that surveillance whether offline or online casts a shadow on personal freedoms, and any conversation that involves such spy games quite quickly descends into a 1984-esque discussion about dystopian futures.
However, is government scrutiny always bad Is there no context in which the government can act as big brother and still make its citizens feel they are better off Would no one view the Nosedive episode of Black Mirror and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events