In-housing is in the air these days. In just the last week or so, Campaign has reported on research that says advertisers are increasingly looking inward when it comes to media capabilities, how Dentsu Aegis leader Tim Andree sees in-housing as an opportunity, Unilever's experience with its U-Studio and the point of view of the company running that studio, in-housing agency Oliver.
At Campaign360 on March 5 in Singapore, three media titans...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events