Flexible working is perceived as a huge benefit to staff when it works, it allows people to have a life around their work and find the time to do crucial things such as booking GP appointments, visiting the bank and dealing with family emergencies. It also makes employees feel valued, trusted and engaged.
But as we have seen in the UK this week, there is a flip side. Publicis Groupe agency Starcom wrote an email...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events