iProspect today announced that Rohan Philips has been appointed global chief product officer, based in Singapore.
Philips arrives from GroupM, where he was APAC vice president at mPlatform, and previously vice president of product and strategy at Xaxis.
At iProspect, Philips will oversee the agency’s product development, implementation and commercialisation across its 55 global markets.
He told Campaign Asia-Pacific he is extremely excited to be working...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events