The Interpublic agencies beat out 16 other proposals for the brief, worth US$1.4 million, in a pitch co-ordinated by MICA's marketing arm.
MICA has tasked the agencies with creating a common communications approach that Singapore's numerous ministries will adhere to....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events