After posting strong second-quarter and half-year results Tuesday, Interpublic Group has raised its growth target for 2018, now expecting to deliver net revenue organic growth of 4 to 4.5% for the full year, rather than 2% to 3% growth.
The holding company reported net revenue up 6.2% and organic net revenue up 5.6% for the second quarter of 2018, with U.S. organic net revenue growing 4.6% and international net revenue up 7.2%.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events