Interpublic Group IPG has reported a net revenue increase of 5.9 percent to $1.77 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
This is compared to $1.68 billion the same time last year. It’s a year-on-year organic net revenue increase of 3.6 percent. The strong start was attributed to a net rise of 4.3 percent in the U.S. and 2.6 percent internationally.
Total revenue shot up 5.1 percent to $2.17 billion, compared to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events