The IPA in the UK has accused Google and Facebook of being too slow to tackle problems with brand safety, viewability and measurement and has demanded urgent action in an open letter.
Progress is neither fast, nor significant, enough, Paul Bainsfair, the director-general of the IPA, said in the letter, which has been sent to Google’s UK managing director, Ronan Harris, and Facebook’s regional director of northern Europe, Steve Hatch.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events