Judging by the number of retail promotions in the run up to 8 March, it appears that International Women's Day has fallen into the same league as Mother's Day and Valentine's Day a reason for brands to ramp up their marketing.
Brands including Under Armour and Lancome are giving away free gifts and discounts, while Zalora Singapore's International Women's Day message calls on shoppers to make a statement with bold colours, an allusion to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events