Unilever has announced that it will consolidate responsibility for
all US media planning and broadcast buying with MindShare.
The decision follows a comprehensive review by Unilever of its US media
spend, which totalled some USdollars 700 million in 1999, according to
Under the new agreement, MindShare will also play a key facilitating
role alongside the company's brand teams and creative advertising
agencies for Unilever's new Communication Channel...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events