Instagram has launched its first video ads on the site, with Disney, Banana Republic, Activision, Lancome and the CW Network the first brands to take up the new 15 second ad format.
The videos appear in an Instagram feed just like the sponsored image posts that have appeared on the free media-sharing platform for nearly a year.
While brands have taken to Instagram in droves for the visually creative opportunities it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events