Facebook has introduced Threads from Instagram, which it calls a camera-first messaging app.
The standalone app expands on the Close Friends feature that Instagram introduced last year, creating a dedicated space to quickly share photos, videos, messages, Stories and status updates with people in the Close Friends list. Messages from Close Friends will appear in both Threads and Instagram Direct.
The app's status feature lets users quickly send either pre-defined updates...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events