Only 3.4 percent of APAC CMOs surveyed by R3 in new research are comfortable calling their marketing strategy innovative, and just 6.9 percent feel “very prepared” to navigate their brands into the future.
The company surveyed 28 marketers at the director level or above across APAC. The results, which are detailed in a new R3-authored book, Asia CMO Driving Brand Growth, are appearing for the first time here.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events