Sri Lanka’s tourism industry is pulling together following a series of near-simultaneous suicide bomb attacks over the Easter weekend that killed more than 321 people and left hundreds more injured. The attacks came on Easter Sunday starting around 830am local time, deliberately targeting breakfast buffets at five-star hotels as well as church services.
This led to concerns for the future of the country’s tourism industry, which has grown steadily since the end of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events