NIELSEN MARKET SNAPSHOT
Across 2018, positive macro-economic indicators buoyed consumer spending in Indonesia, with stable GDP growth at 5% and declining inflation at 2.9%. These promising conditions were also reflected in the strong confidence Indonesian consumers felt about the economy.
Indonesia remains one of the most optimistic markets globally with consumer confidence at 125 points in Q1 2019, and 63% of consumers purporting a willingness to spend despite concerns...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events