The WFA's Global Viewability Benchmarking report has determined the average display and video viewability for 20 markets globally.
The study, which is based on data collated from seven leading verification companies, found that average display viewability percentage of ads that were on view across all devices was highest in Sweden 52% and worst in Russia 32%, which performed 10 points worse than the second-lowest market China.
Indonesia and Hong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events